These hormones can be harmful to the body after long periods of time causing health issues such as weight gain, sleep problems, heart disease, and much more.
In addition, remaining in a stressful and anxious state can also rob us from our daily productivity, creativity, and general happiness.
As a coach, I keep a toolbox of resources to help my clients reduce their own stress and anxiety such as meditations and hypnotherapy. These are also tools that I have used in the past and they have helped me to stay focused and energetic.
5 Almost Free Apps to Help You Reduce Stress and Anxiety Levels
- Surf City Apps offers free hypnotherapy mobile apps for many topics such as reducing procrastination, healthy eating, exercise more, reduce anxiety, sleeping better, and much more. These apps offer calming suggestive messages with music and other helpful features. Each session is approximately 30 minutes long and can be used any time of the day. I have used them mostly before bedtime.
- Yoga Studio offers various yoga classes for all levels from beginner to advanced. The app costs $3.99 and provides over 280 yoga poses with classes ranging from 5 to 60 minutes. This app is great for busy people that wish to enjoy a private yoga fix whenever they have time. I love this app, you can customize your yoga practice and the app keeps track of your progress. Neat, huh!
- Unstuck provides virtual coaching support. This free app asks a series of powerful questions and you type in the answers. The app dissects the information and provides a toolbox of resources to assist you get unstuck. The app is very visually appealing and inviting. It is super groovy, I wish I had created it!
- The Simply Being app is only $ 1.99 and has awesome guided meditations that range from 5 minutes to 2 hours. It’s has great calming messages with music and it is great for people just starting to meditate.
- The Chopra Center is not an app, but it is free and I think it is totally worth mentioning. This website offers free guided meditations on various topics. These meditations are calming and relaxing. It’s nice to go on autopilot and let somebody lead the meditation. They meditations ask some powerful questions that really make you think.
I am not affiliated with any of these links above, so I get no money for promoting them. I just think they are cool and a cheap way to get your happiness practice started.
Everyone experiences stress and there are so many tools out there to help. Please see what works for you! Get calm and be happy.
Bee Happi is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.