Bee Happi Coaching Experience
Discover your vision for happiness and create goals that you love in partnership with a coach who cares!
What is Happiness Worth to You?
Happiness is a Choice! The benefits of happiness are more than just feeling good. Happier people tend to enjoy a longer life with better health, stronger relationships, more creativity and productivity at work and in life, and greater success.
According to the leading researchers in Positive Psychology such as Dr. Martin Seligman and Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky, there is a recipe for happiness that calls for:
- Expressing gratitude daily.
- Practicing optimism regarding the future.
- Nurturing relationships with family and friends.
- Cherishing the positive experiences in life.
- Committing to and accomplishing meaningful goals.
Are You Ready for Happiness Coaching?
Bee Happi Coaching helps coaching clients to create happier and more positive attitudes so they can be more productive in reaching their life and career goals.
Happiness coaching is for you if you want to…
- Say goodbye to negative chatter and self-limiting beliefs.
- Get clear on what you really want in life.
- Develop positive attitudes and boost confidence.
- Be more productive so you can do more in less time.
- Design and create a lifestyle that supports your dreams.
What is Private Coaching?
Private coaching is a great option if you want one on one support. This coaching program will include a series of sessions, homework exercises, limited e-mail support, and accountability checks.
This coaching program will give you the structure and support you want to set yourself in the right direction.
The Coaching Experience – Going from “Where You Are” to “Where You Want to Be!
- Discover, clarify, and align a vision for success.
- Learn attitudes and habits that help you thrive.
- Set realistic and measurable goals with creative solutions.
- Be held accountable by a trained Executive Coach.
What is Group Coaching?
Group coaching is a series of sessions on various topics. The groups are small with six to eight people that have committed to join this group for the duration of the sessions. After each session, participants will receive homework exercises to continue the learning and stay on track.
There are many benefits to group coaching. It is an affordable way to receive coaching in a supportive environment with peer-to-peer learning from the group’s collective wisdom. In addition, the group serves as accountability partners to each other as they strive toward similar goals and experience similar situations.
Are you ready for change? Real change? I can help you get there. I know that you have everything you need to get what you want! I have so many tools that we can use to help you discover your passions and design a plan to get stuff done!
I am your coach and partner, but I can’t do the work for you! That’s on you! However, I will be there to keep you on track, brainstorm ideas, and support your success. I’m a great listener and I already believe in you! So let’s get started!